I had so much fun looking at all Jen's work and thinking about how it inspires me. I decided to take a slightly different approach this week with the video and instead of looking at a page of Jen's while I made mine, I just thought about her style and then used one element of her designs. Here's how it turned out!

I hope you were inspired by Jen's work and that you'll make a project based on it. If you do and you post it to social media, I invite you to use #liveinspiredchallenge.

Next week, I'm talking to Amy Tangerine and Jamie Waters about their new class on creativity. Can't wait for you to hear it! Thanks for listening and watching...have a crafty weekend!

I really enjoyed talking to Jen because we have a lot of the same goals for our creative business. She's a great role model for those of us who want to blog, teach and inspire others. Plus she's just a lovely human being who I have admired for a very long time. I feel so thankful that she took time to talk to me.

Join me Friday for a blog post featuring Jen's work where I'll explain why it inspires me and make a project using one of her design styles. I'm changing things up just a bit this week. Can't wait to see what you think.